Saturday, November 3, 2007

Today is Another Day

Let's start at the very beginning....

Who is in this picture?
That is me, Tiffany

Where was this photo taken?
In my home in Mesa, AZ.

What is my profession?
I am a librarian.

Why did I decide to blog?
I just woke up and decided to blog (short answer). My head is full, like Dumbledore, and perhaps a blog may act as a sort of Pensieve that holds memories (Rowlings, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, p. 639). (Long answer).

Lastly, how do I intend to go about the business of blogging?
I intend to blog weekly (short answer). I will most likely blog whenever I am feeling social, introspective, bored, or need to empty my head like Dumbledore emptied his head into his Pensieve (which Harry dived into sometimes with permission and sometimes without, but it was all for the best). (Long answer).

Welcome to my blog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tippay! I am so excited that you have a blog! I will visit diligently. :)
Lynnay