Sunday, January 30, 2011

Does it Really Exist?


 Sometimes I reminisce about when I lived in Utah. The first winter snow was exquisite, and so far from my native experience that it always felt like a fluffy white dream. 
One of my less elegant traits is a tendency to run when excited. One of the first mornings of my very own first snow, I started running on the sidewalk. Then I hit ice, and wet FLYING through the air. I stared up at the sky, confused as to how I came to be in my current position. 
Fortunately, I wore a big, nerdy backpack, because I was the type that always took at least 18 credit hours. It cushioned my fall. 
From that time forward, I enjoyed the feel and look of snow at a cautious walk...

Source of artwork:
http://www.newenglandartwork.com/Artwork.htm


Snowmen fall from heaven... unassembled.  ~Author Unknown
(quotegarden.com)

No comments: