Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What angel wakes me from my flowery bed?

Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream


I had my first official Twilight dream last night. Except Robert Pattinson played Edward Cullen. I have heard from some of my friends that Twilight dreams are quite common, and I felt left out. Twilight, the book itself, was originally inspired by a dream.
Check out the story:
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight.html

But I was recently watching "The Diving Bell and the Butterfly" and the narrator's voice said, "Only bores tell other people their dreams." And I immediately felt foolish, because I tell other people my dreams all the time. But this one was really, really good!

So in my dream, Edward played by Robert said he had a crush on me, and I said, "I have a crush on you too." Then he kissed me, and it was like kissing fire, only it didn't hurt. It was so real.... aren't dreams the strangest things? Some of mine really terrify me, but I must say, having R. Pattinson show up in your sleep is rather pleasant.


Watch yourself...... love bites.

Def Leppard

3 comments:

Jayme said...

You have always had such random dreams. By the way, the quotes are hilarious! Oh and can't wait to read that book you are working on!

Kristin Pattison said...

Tiffany,
Had fun catching up to your blog. You can't go wrong with a def lepard quote--the poetic masters of 90's love ballads! Happy Birthday, congrats on your lovely roses and keep up your blogging very fun to read!

Tiffany M. said...

Thank you faithful readers.
We'll see about the book... I am the slowest writer ever.
There is some music that has past that I just can't let go of.... yes those ballads were exquisite!
Love,
Tiffany