Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Tummy Hurts

All right...I'm glad it's a girl. And I hope she'll be a fool -- that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.
The Great Gatsby
Great Gatsby, I should not have eaten that entire Buttermilk Scone.

I am hanging out and cleaning in my panties today. That is one of the perks of living alone. I guess it is a form of rebellion for how often I have to be civilized at the library.
Also one of the perks of having two followers of your blog. You can say stuff like, "I cleaned my house in my panties" and it doesn't really matter.

Where did I get the idea to make Buttermilk Scones? Listening to "Forever in Blue" audio book, the fourth Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants book. The scones were featured in one of the scenes, and I just thought that sounded so mouthwatering. So I dug out my recipe books and found a scone recipe that could be altered using buttermilk.

They were so good, the tummy ache was worth it. I drank Chamomile Tea and it helped.

I finished "Forever in Blue" and now I can watch both movies without guilt. To be honest, I was kind of glad that they stopped wearing the pants at the end, because they never washed them, and it kind of grossed me out (hopefully you will forget that fact if you ever read the books. They are just fantastic).

No the sweetness will not be concerned with me.
Jimmy Eat World





3 comments:

Jayme said...

Serious giggling going on over here...

Alisa Larson said...

Better watch out because more people check your blog than you may know! :-)

Tiffany M. said...

I plan to do a more wholesome post next time.