Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Handsome Little Nephews

Me and my cousins, and you and your cousins...
~Vampire Weekend









Price, Austen, Finn.

Okay, so it's not my fault I have the cutest nephews in THE ENTIRE WORLD. Believe me, it's not easy. Do you have any idea what saying goodbye to one of these little munchkins is like? Especially when they insist on kissing you on both cheeks, or resting their forehead on yours for a little while? Torture.

Or when they just keep bursting out with "I love you Tiffy" the whole time you are with them. Kind of like that Jimmy Eat World song that goes, "you rip my heart right out; you rip my heart right out." (come on, name it!)



He kicked a tumbleweed, and his mother called him home
Where the Arizona moon met the Arizona sun
~Ten Thousand Maniacs

No comments: