Wednesday, May 26, 2010

French Manicures & Kitty Claws

First two pictures: Make yourself comfortable, Panny. No, really.

Third picture:
French manicures and kitty scratches. I always say, these two go together cursed well. Ha, ha.
The two are related! You see, I left out my box of nail polishes. Very untidy of me. Then, scooping up Pan to pet her tummy, I accidentally sat down on it. The rattling of the polishes within the box caused her great alarm, resulting in the clawing of one of my limbs, and a deep puncture in another.
I told my mom, who insisted that I go to her house and be slathered in pink stuff. No matter how old I get, she always wants to slather me in the pink stuff. Even if I moved to Alaska, she would hunt me down and slather me in pink stuff.
We all secretly love to be mothered, don't we? Since it is still May, the month we celebrate mothers, here is one last, sweet quote for all the mothers who make the world go round.

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont

No comments: