Sunday, October 31, 2010

Eat, Drink and Be Scary

"You've poisoned me for the last time, you wretched girl."
~The Nightmare Before Christmas


Quel Halloween! I've never had so many Trick or Treaters in my life! I completely ran out of candy. I tried turning out all my lights as a hint, but they just kept coming! And coming! I had to start passing out these Trader Joe's cookies my neighbors brought over for me.

Is is just me, or do the fairies just keep getting cuter every year? I was a fairy this year. And a cowgirl. I dressed up on two occasions at work. All for the kids of course. I don't find any pleasure in it at all. :)

Simple Spider Wreath!

So this lady today asked me, "Are you Tinkerbell?"

"But isn't Tinkerbell kind of... green?" I replied. 

"Well... she's kind of aqua, actually."

I kept quiet, but inside I was thinking, There is NO blue in Tinkerbell's dress. It is 100%, through and through GREEN!

So, I tried to drive today with my wings on. Getting in my car was an interesting experience! And then driving was a challenge, with my wings blocking my vision. I guess I could have taken them off, but they were in JUST the right place.

Lots of hair glitter from Claire's completes the Blue Fairy!
Oh I love Halloween!


Witch and ghost make merry on this last of dear October’s days.  
~Author Unknown

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tink is NOT aqua. I am a color expert. Tinkerbell is super green. If anything, there is yellow in that green. No blue. That lady's colorblind. Ha!

I love your blue fairy costume!

Tiffany M. said...

I know! Even colorblind people know Tinkerbell is green!