Monday, May 30, 2011

Panty Skating

This looks kind of fun to me.....


The other day, I went to visit my sister-in-law, Kimmy. 
I was looking at J-Crew catalog, and she was shopping online on Old Navy. Mommy was frying some zucchini in the background. (mmmmmm)
I just thought I would set the stage.
Then Kimmy asked me what I did that day. She asked if I cleaned house, because I am always cleaning house, due to stinky bunny and kitty. (Obviously I love them.) I said No! I worked out. I was very proud of this, as it is very easy to drop one's workout routine while living in the big, bad, real world. 
"First, I did ballet, then took Panny skating..." (Panny is my cat- she has lots of knicknames)
Kimmy laughed and said, "What is panty skating?"
So, of course I had to go along with it and say, "It's a new sport." 
So, I was referring to my cat, but I fear this pass time will always be referred to in my family as "panty skating". Basically, what panty skating entails is me strapping on my roller skates and tossing my kitty, Pan, into her stroller. Then we hit the road. I can't tell you how fun it is. Pan actually has a real affinity for speed. One night she came home and threw up, like that time I went on the Gravatron one too many times. But I think that might have been from the food coloring in the new food I bought her. Because she just wants to go right back out and do it again.
Between her stroller and my roller skates, we have 12 wheels. We get a lot of looks. I guess people aren't used to seeing that type of thing. But we kind of create our own roller coaster, or train, and we go really fast on declines. Not so fast on inclines. 
I used to wreck a lot on my skates, but now with those extra four wheels, I'm pretty stable. 
Win win!!!!


A princess should always wear panties.
~Meg Cabot  


No comments: