Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer Styles & Boo Boos

Oh, darlin', don't you ever grow up.
~Taylor Swift






Why can't these come in my size?
All I want is soft, easy, floral and frilly.


By the by, I totally had to pay for my completely saucy last post. I never get away with anything. (Pout)

Me and kitty Pan were out skating. It was night. We were having a great ride, just around the hood. But it was late, and I had worked all day. Or I think my right skate was loose. (Oh sure. Blame the skate.)

Anyways, we were going around a corner and my wheel caught on a crack or something. All the sudden, I was moving sideways through space, and the stroller was coming with me. It was ugly. We went down. Stroller and all.

Poor Pan. She's so brave. She just shook it off, although it must have been highly traumatizing for her. My wounds include large red abrasions on both knees, my shoulder feels somewhat dislocated, and my left pinkie is scraped and bruised.

Yeah, we got knocked down.

But we got up again.

And that is the only thing that matters.



"Oh! How heartily did she grieve over every ungracious sensation she had ever encouraged, every saucy speech she had ever directed towards him. For herself, she was humbled; but she was proud of him- proud that in a case of compassion and honour, he had been able to get he better of himself."
~Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudicie

No comments: