Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happiest Place on Earth

Take notice, take interest, take me with you. 
                                                      ~Dashboard Confessional

  Pan expresses interest in joining the expedition to California. My brother is graduating after two arduous years at AFI, prestigious film school! Unfortunately, our race is not so evolved that kitties are welcome in environments such as hotels, theme parks, and cars. 

 I really love all these people! My niece and nephew were such troopers. I felt so lucky to be there for their first trip to Disneyland! 

 Hey- Wes and Lynds match! That is so cute. 

 I don't think anyone channeled the spirit of Jack Sparrow as well as Finn. Johnny Depp has some serious competition. When not challenging fellow visitors to a duel, he was shouting, "YO HO YO HO A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME!!!"

 I don't think that drum player is cheesy enough. He needs to work on that. 
Well, I can't blame him. I have to admit, it would be the best thing ever to work at Disneyland.

 You'd be surprised how many adults were in line for that silly little Alice in Wonderland ride. I mean, I was. There is something about riding in caterpillars and teacups...

 Quel tourist! My mom couldn't resist the Minnie ears. And if you look closely at my scarf, the polka dots are shaped like Mickey.

Being at Disneyland brought back memories. Like once, I went there with my choir group. And then when we were watching the Fantasmic light show, all my friends ditched me, except this guy I barely knew. Then all the sudden, he was putting his arm around me from behind. I was freaking out, because I didn't know him. But later, I ended up falling for him hard core. So, guys, if you are ever at Disneyland watching the light show, it is okay to use a little boldness. But only if it is during the light show. Preferably the fireworks.



""Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world." ~ Walt Disney"

No comments: