Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Birchbox & Beachy Waves

My sister-in-law Lyndsay gave me a full year membership to Birchbox for my birthday. It is the most thoughtful gift. This company sends you sample sizes of various products each month. You get to try out the latest and greatest, and not spend your life savings at Sephora in the process.

Not least among the many reasons I love this company, is the online tutorials that are beauty lifesavers. Those girls totally know their stuff.
My hair took off on this summertime growth spurt, and I honestly had no idea what to do with it.
Then I watched this tutorial on Birchbox about making beachy waves. The night before you go to bed, you twist two little buns on top of your head, and secure with elastic bands. The hair should be slightly damp. In the morning, you just let out your little buns, and you have more waves than Big Surf.
Also, their Messy Bun tutorial is cutie the bomb.

So check out Birchbox!

http://www.birchbox.com/

No comments: