Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year + Puppy + Birthday = Whoa!


Meet Zoe! The newest pet in our family.

We were just playing around with her in Puppy Love, and all the sudden my mom goes, "I'll take 'er!" Me and my niece Justine were like, "Whaaaaaa?"


I don't know how Pan can be so hard-hearted, but she haaaaates Zoe.


New Year's Day flapjacks! Making flapjacks always reminds me of my brother, Wes. I love him soooo much. It is also his birthday today. Happy Birthday Wes! 


Me & my friend Trisha met up for a really huge breakfast at the Egg & I. It was like a trucker's breakfast. Which is totally appropriate, since we went on a road trip together to Wyoming once. We got lost in Colorado, ended up in some obscure town, and had to ask a lady walking her dog where the heck we were. 
My family still likes to tease me about this. 


Me & sis-in-law Lyn, being veeery silly. You should see the other photos. 
(Actually... you shouldn't.)





Too early for flapjacks? 
~Groundhog's Day

No comments: