Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Need a Nap

The great question... which I have not been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is "What does a woman want?"
~Sigmund Freud


Oh my flippering frogs! (According to my niece's Princess book, this is an appropriate exclamation.) Everything happens at once! This week I have an interview at work, and my longest friend's wedding in California, pretty much back to back. The irony is (see Lyndsay and the Johnsons for appropriate use of the word irony: Lynn should play Aunt Josephine in the next Lemony Snickett! oh wait... she died) my longest friend has not gotten married for 33 years and my work place has not had any openings for about two years.
So I had my outfit for my interview all planned. But in "Interview Magic", it says red is too confrontational! Except, it mentions, a deep, cool red as opposed to a bright, orangey red. Oh my. Is this too orange?
So my neighbors won't stone me, I did some work on my bushes which are like that plant in "Little Shop of Horrors" and they probably eat humans too, and that is why they grow so fast. This is my "Garbage Bouquet" What do you think?

Sometimes I just want to play in the mud with Libby and Finn. But Finn is far away, and Libby's new owners might think I'm strange if I asked to play with Libby in the mud.
Well, tomorrow I'm off to the West coast. Wish you would put yourself in my...suitcase.
(name that band)



A nap, Dr. Freud. A nap.
Sarah Ban Breathnach

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Coconut Records.

I miss Libby, too!

And I LOVE your interview outfit! Really beautiful.

Tiffany M. said...

Thahns Lynn
I got the job!
Libby is pretty much the cutest pup.