Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ready Or Not, Here December Is

"A tule fog
fills the sky--
Yuletide. "
- Michael P. Garofalo
I think my kitty might be a Dinah more than a Marzipan. Please vote: which name do you like best?

She longs to play with the kitty on the other side of the mirror. Poor little girl!




The theme this Thanksgiving seemed to be: ducks. Lauren, Maggie, Kimmy. Background: Austen, Price.



This is my dad's duck collection.



Lanie Bop posing on a duck. Oh the pretty girl.




Me showing up, ready to cook. I made Potatoes Au Gratin, my mom's favorite, and Apple Berry Pie with festive leaf crust. (Notice my hair is getting longer. Boy is it a lot of work.)



Maggie performing the Duck Meditation. She looks like a young guru!




December fashion statements. I know, some girls have all the style.




This is kitty's Esoteric Pose. Me trying to fold towels again. Usually this takes five minutes. Not with kitty around.




Kitty's Modest Pose. Very demure.





~ Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love. ~
Hamilton Wright Mabi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tippy! Your hairs are so long (said in "the" accent). I have no choice but to let mine grow, too. I thought you'd be pleased. :)

Sorry I missed your call tonight!

Tiffany M. said...

Why do you have no choice? I am pleased. I can't wait til you "flip it" (said in Count Olaf accent)