Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pets and Projects


Theo is such an interesting pet. His ears change colors in the winter. This rhythm with nature fascinates me. Even indoors, in the middle of the desert, his ears still know when to change color. 

Then, in the summertime, they shed all the dark gray, and become a pretty light pink. 

This is why every one should go to the bunny shelter and adopt a bunny! Actually, it is no joke cleaning up after a bunny. But he's so peaceful, and soft, and really blesses my life (so cheesy, but true!)

My Granny Wink (as we call her) always made me handmade gifts as a little girl. Of course, I never fully appreciated them then, but now that I take up my little embroidery hoop and needle, I do now. This is Pan and my first doll: she's looking so cute so far, I'm totally in love with  her. She's for one of my nieces. Of course she'll need a dress. Wish me luck! 


~Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of the creative effort.
We should consider every day lost, on which we have not danced at least once. - Friedrich Nietzsche

No comments: