Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Playing in My Ride

When you commute a lot, music becomes very important. I get very lonely if I can't sing along to something. Thus the new Rattlethecages feature, "Playing in My Ride."
Currently, the new Maroon 5 Cd is what I am rocking out to. I find that not only can I get pumped up in the morning with this versatile blend of tunes, I can also unwind at the end of the day. I mean, it's a commuter's fondest dream.
A few years ago, some Maroon 5 tickets fell into my hands. I grabbed a boy, and went to the concert. I'll never forget Adam Levine, bouncing around in his white tee and jeans. I have had a crush on him since. He totally wooed me. Such energy! Such rhythm!
And at times, such heartfelt passion. Its as if you can see into his very soul.

I hope you've enjoyed "Playing in My Ride", a series I hope to continue to share. For there are many, many worthy bands out there.

I feel like I know you
As well as I know the sun
So please tell me,
Where is my sunshine now?
~Maroon 5

3 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

I use to love commuting and music...now I have kids and I listen to kid music mostly!

sandy toe

Tiffany M. said...

Kids music is great too. I do Storytimes at the library, and I can witness that the adults love doing the Hokey Pokey just as much at the little ones!

Tiffany M. said...

ps i think my favorite songs from the new maroon 5 are "i can't lie" and "how" oh my gosh you have GOT to listen!