Monday, April 9, 2012

Pets Love Rock 'n Roll


Ethereal: 1 extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world (ethereal beauty). 2 heavenly; celestial. 



When in doubt about what to blog about, you can always feature your pet. This is Marzipan Dinah, for those of you who need a refresher in my pet-land. She mostly goes by Pan. 

The name came from the song by Hum entitled "Stars". If you haven't heard the song, you have to. It is one of the best songs ever! Thus Pan's cosmic name roots. I have another kitty who lives in the backyard named Hummer. Yep, you guessed it, named after the band Hum. 

My mom grew up in the Sixties, and though it is hard to get her to admit it, was fully a rocker-outer. This must be where I get it from. My dad is a country boy, but after discovering that I practically have to go through hypnosis to wash country songs out of my mind, I have had to abstain from that form of music. 

Let's just say, some of the most ethereal moments are when I am in my car listening to "Stars" by Hum. 





She thinks she missed the train to Mars, she's out back counting stars.
~Hum

No comments: