Saturday, February 1, 2014

Composting, Leaf Blowing, Pets & a little blue dress




my compost pile! creatively lined with peaches on one side. topped with pretty pink leaves. 
usually not this pretty. 


Granny Wink! oh I love the sight of my grandma blowing leaves in her Ughs. 


cute Pan! she is getting to know the ceramic Siamese cats in my garage. i mean what else would she be doing? 


cute Theo! he gets more adventurous every day. he even watched a movie with me and Pan the other day. then he went to the bathroom on me. yah. 


Theo loves to have his head scratched. 


Pan never ceases to make me laugh, and laugh some more. 







“I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up.... and handle it.” 
― Tupac Shakur

No comments: