Thursday, May 15, 2014

Funny Kit Kat & the Reusable Grocery Bag




Kitty's name is still Pan, adapted from Marzipan, but sometimes I call her Kit Kat. 

She's such a lover, a tyrant, a comedian, and a kook. Most of all, she is a surprise. I have had many, many pets in my lifetime, including a mouse that lived on my shoulder. Yah, once I freaked my teacher out really bad with that one. 

Anyway, it's good that different chapters of our lives allow for different pets. The kitty and the mouse would not have gone well together. But in my heart? They live in perfect harmony. 




"A catless writer is almost inconceivable. It's a perverse taste, really, since it would be easier to write with a herd of buffalo in the room than even one cat; they make nests in the notes and bite the end of the pen and walk on the typewriter keys."
 ~Barbara Holland

No comments: